Since entering the wonderful world of blogging, we have made numerous ‘virtual’ friends, had the opportunity to swap and share fantastic travel stories, and learnt a whole lot about other people’s perceptions of travel, but one thing we never expected to get out of our daily blog – is awards!
However, awards we have, and to show our gratitude and thanks to those who nominated us, we would like to “pass it forward” on this day of our 200th blog post!
The delightful Hoda @ Hoda Photography nominated us for the Versatile Blogger Award. We are very grateful for the support she has given our blog, and invite you all to follow her beautiful photography blog http://hodamaymay.wordpress.com
Blog awards come with ‘rules’, so before I get detention, I must complete the following:
1. Add the award to your blog. — Done
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link to their blog. — Done
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself. — See below
4. List the rules. — Done
5. Give the award to 15 or more bloggers. — See below
Here are 7 random things about myself:
- Well, if you haven’t guessed by now, I love to travel!
- In addition to travel, I love fine wines, fine dining, and of course, my fine husband!
- I love meeting new people and learning about new cultures
- I hate marzipan!
- I am going to climb Kilimanjaro – in 3 weeks time!
- I would like to retire to South Africa or Argentina
- I want to spend the rest of my working life showing other travellers the beauty of the Southern Hemisphere.
Now the fun part, I get to nominate this award to 15 other bloggers! In no particular order, (I love them all!):
If that wasn’t enough excitement, Sandy at Eat-O-Live then nominated us for the “Super Sweet Blogging Award”. Thank you very much Sandy, we really appreciate this kind gesture, and hope all our readers will follow your beautiful blog: http://eatolivedotcom.wordpress.com/
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award. – Done
- Nominate other bloggers who you think deserve the award. Done (same list as above!)
- Answer five simple but super sweet questions. See below:
- Cookies or Cake?
- Chocolate or Vanilla?
- What’s Your Favourite Sweet Treat?
- Ice Cream
- When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most?
- If You Had A Sweet Nickname, What Would It Be?
- Hmm…. Not sure about that one but my mum always calls me “Sugarplum”
Happy blogging fellow award winners!