There are good holidays and there are great holidays, but if you are looking for the best holiday in the world – well, I think I may just have found it!
A 30-day round the world adventure taking in no less than ten world wonders in ten different countries, this once-in-a-lifetime trip presented by ‘all things luxury’ website – VeryFirstTo, includes business class flights, luxurious accommodations, airport transfers, and a donation of £1,000 to the Princes Trust Charity – all for the princely sum of £77,500 per person.
During this one-of-a-kind holiday, you will have the opportunity to view the Northern Lights in Finland while tucked up in your own glass igloo, you will stroll under the magical Wisteria Tunnel in Japan, and you will visit the ‘Door to Hell’ in Turkmenistan – a natural gas field that has been burning for over 40 years.
Transported from one destination to another in business class and residing in junior suites along the way, this really is the perfect holiday for affluent culture buffs who appreciate the finer things in life! If you are worried about what to wear on your trip around the world – worry not, for another £1,485 per person, you can have a limited edition ‘1 Like No Other’ shirt, specially made to complement each of the locations visited!
Here is a full list of destinations you will visit on your month-long trip:
- Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, Finland
- Petra, Jordan
- The Door to Hell, Turkmenistan
- Adansonia Grandidier’s Baobab Tree, Madagascar
- Keibul Lamjao National Floating Park, India
- Terracotta Army at the Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor, China
- Komodo, Indonesia – To witness Komodo Dragons in their natural habitat
- The Wisteria Tunnel at the Kawachi Fuji Gardens, Japan
- The Corn Palace, USA
- San Juan Parangaricutiro, Mexico – A church buried in lava
If anyone needs a travel buddy – give us a shout!