Until recently, Brazil was a rather costly destination for British Travellers, but with the Pound GBP gaining a whopping 60% against the Brazilian Real in just 12 months, beautiful Brazil is now more affordable than ever before.
The perfect destination for a multi-centre holiday, Brazil has much to offer the intrepid traveller, and whether you are looking for sun and fun in Rio de Janeiro, animal adventures in the Amazon, drum lessons in Salvador, or water-based activities at Iguaçu Falls, you can do it all in Brazil, and it won’t cost you as much as you think.
To give you some idea of what you can expect to get for your money in Brazil, here is a sample 14 day tailor-made itinerary for February 2016, which will set you back around £1650.00* per person:
- Day 1 Depart UK – Arrive Salvador de Bahia – Transfer to Hotel
- Day 2 Full Day Salvador
- Day 3 Full Day Salvador
- Day 4 Flight from Salvador to Manaus
- Day 5 Transfer to Amazon Lodge
- Day 6 Full Day Amazon Lodge
- Day 7 Transfer back to Manaus for flight to Iguaçu Falls
- Day 8 Full Day Iguaçu Falls
- Day 9 Full Day Iguaçu Falls
- Day 10 Flight from Iguaçu Falls to Rio de Janeiro
- Day 11 Full Day Rio
- Day 12 Full Day Rio
- Day 13 Full Day Rio
- Day 14 Transfer to Airport – Departure
This trip includes all flights (both international from London and national) in economy, 4 Star Hotel accommodations with breakfast, 2 nights at an Amazon Lodge including full board and 3 activities per day, and all airport transfers in each city.
A trip like this would have cost at least £500 more per person 2 years ago, so it really is a great time to visit Brazil!