Looking to holiday in style this year? Then you might want to take a look at the World’s Top 100 Hotel Suites List by Elite Traveller. Designed to inspire those with unlimited travel budgets, these über luxurious accommodations cost up to $80,000 per night, but their exceptional amenities, stunning décor, and remarkable attention to detail make them a cut above the rest… apparently, and well worth their substantial price tag.
So where do we find these decadent accommodations? Well, you don’t have to go as far as you might think. Most properties featuring in the Top 10 List are in the United States and Europe, with just two ‘exotic’ locations in the Fiji Islands and Morocco.
Image rights: President Wilson Hotel, Geneva
While a single night at some of these hotels costs more than your average annual salary, they are well within the reach of Elite Traveller readers, who are believed to have an average net worth of £37 million, and if your holiday accommodation requirements include bulletproof windows, a library of rare books, and up to 12 double bedrooms, you could find your perfect hotel suite right here…
- ROYAL PENTHOUSE SUITE, PRESIDENT WILSON HOTEL, GENEVA – nightly rate $80,000
- FIVE-BEDROOM TERRACE SUITE, THE MARK, NEW YORK – nightly rate $75,000
- PENTHOUSE SUITE, GRAND HYATT CANNES, MARTINEZ – nightly rate $53,200
- PENTHOUSE, FAENA HOTEL, MIAMI – nightly rate $50,000
- HILLTOP VILLA, LAUCALA ISLAND, FIJI – nightly rate $45,000
- GRAND RIAD, HOTEL MANSOUR, MARRAKECH – nightly rate $43,480
- PENTHOUSE SUITE, HOTEL CALA DI VOLPE, SARDINIA – nightly rate $41,177
- ROYAL SUITE, THE PLAZA, USA – nightly rate $40,000
- PRINCESS GRACE SUITE, HOTEL DE PARIS, MONACO – nightly rate $37,000
- SUITE 5000, MANDARIN ORIENTAL NEW YORK, NEW YORK – nightly rate $36,000
Decisions, decisions… Which one will you be booking for your next luxury holiday?